Digital Commerce Insights – DCI’s Guidelines for Contributors
At Digital Commerce Insights, we believe in ecommerce. Our mission is to answer complex questions for decision makers and enable them to make informed decisions. To succeed in our mission, we provide insights on markets, technology, models, supply chain, operations, and more.
For our readers to navigate the complex world of ecommerce, we accept only the best quality articles. To evaluate your contribution for publishing, three filters will be used:
- Usefulness – Elaborate your thoughts so that readers can connect and apply insights in real-world.
- Originality – Show your thought-leadership with unique ideas based on your professional experience.
- Readability – Simplify your thoughts to make the article easy-to-read and understand.
Digital Commerce Insights – DCI’s Publishing Process
To provide quality educational content, our publishing process includes five different stages such as pitch approval, structure approval, draft approval, two stages of editing, and final publishing stage. During the first four stages, we work with you to add value.
Terms and Conditions for Contributors
- We retain the final right over the shared article.
- The shared article can be modified by our team for relevancy.
- We can reject your article during the filtering process.
- You might be asked to make changes in the article.
If you agree to above-mentioned terms, then please share the article pitch using the form below: