Guidelines for Contributors
Our mission is to provide insights into digital commerce for leaders and enable them to build a sustainable business, follow best practices, and focus on upcoming trends. To succeed in our mission, we discuss different topics such as markets, technologies, models, supply chain, operations, and more. For our readers to navigate the complex world of digital commerce, we accept only quality information from contributors. To evaluate your contribution for publishing, we use the following three filters:
- Usefulness – Elaborate your thoughts so that readers can connect and apply insights in real-world.
- Originality – Show your thought-leadership with arguments based on your professional experience.
- Readability – Simplify your thoughts to make your article easy-to-read and understand.
Terms and Conditions for Contributors
- We retain the final right over the shared article.
- The shared article can be modified by our team.
- We can reject your article during the filtering process.
- You might be asked to make changes in the article.
If you agree to our above-mentioned terms, then please share the following information through the form:
- Email Address – Your email address will be used for further communication. Once your article is ready to be published, we will use your email address to send you an invite to add you as a “Contributor” on Digital Commerce Insights website.
- Article Pitch – Give complete information about the topic you are going to write along with the argument you are going to make, if applicable.
- Contributor Profile – Your introduction for our readers to know your area of expertise along with other relevant details which you want in the public domain.
- Company Profile – Share what your company offers, along with mission, and vision.